Back in Circulation: Sciatica and Cholesterol
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Atherosclerotic plaque clogging the arteries feeding our spine may lead to low back pain, disc degeneration, and sciatic nerve irritation.
There’s a condensed version of this in my live disability presentation From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/from-table-to-able/). I’m glad I’m finally able to lay out the entire thing.
I noted how it was like impotence as a predictor of an early demise—here’s the video: Survival of the Firmest: Erectile Dysfunction and Death (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/survival-of-the-firmest-erectile-dysfunction-and-death/).
The beginnings of heart disease by age 10? Sad but true: Heart Disease Starts in Childhood (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/heart-disease-starts-in-childhood/).
Thankfully, the clogs in our arteries can be reversed! See, for example:
• One in a Thousand: Ending the Heart Disease Epidemic (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/one-in-a-thousand-ending-the-heart-disease-epidemic/)
• Fully Consensual Heart Disease Treatment (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/fully-consensual-heart-disease-treatment/)
• Evidence-Based Medicine or Evidence-Biased? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/evidence-based-medicine-or-evidence-biased/)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/back-in-circulation-sciatica-and-cholesterol/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate