Does Chocolate Cause Weight Gain?
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Big Candy boasts studies showing that those who eat chocolate weigh less than those who don’t, but what does the best science show?
You always have to be careful about Food Industry Funded Research Bias (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/food-industry-funded-research-bias/).
Better than dark chocolate would be cocoa powder, which contains the phytonutrients without the saturated fat. More on cocoa and chocolate in:
• Update on Chocolate (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/update-on-chocolate/)
• Healthiest Chocolate Fix (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/healthiest-chocolate-fix/)
• A Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/a-treatment-for-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/)
• Dark Chocolate and Artery Function (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Dark-Chocolate-and-Artery-Function)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-chocolate-cause-weight-gain and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate