Garlic and Raisins to Prevent Premature Birth
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Consumption of even small amounts of garlic or raisins are associated with significantly lower risk of pregnant women going into premature labor or having their water break too soon.
Here’s the video on aspartame (Nutrasweet) and diet soda during pregnancy: Diet Soda and Preterm Birth (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/diet-soda-and-preterm-birth/).
Some other popular pregnancy videos include:
• The Wrong Way to Detox (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-wrong-way-to-detox/)
• Preventing Childhood Allergies (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-childhood-allergies/)
• Meat Fumes: Dietary Secondhand Smoke (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/meat-fumes-dietary-secondhand-smoke/)
• Chamomile Tea May Not Be Safe During Pregnancy (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/chamomile-tea-may-not-be-safe-during-pregnancy/)
• Hair Testing for Mercury Before Considering Pregnancy (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/hair-testing-for-mercury-before-considering-pregnancy/)
• Bacon, Eggs, and Gestational Diabetes During Pregnancy (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/bacon-eggs-and-gestational-diabetes-during-pregnancy-2/)
More on garlic in #1 Anti-Cancer Vegetable (nutritionfacts.org/video/1-anticancer-vegetable) and Cancer, Interrupted: Garlic and Flavenoids (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cancer-interrupted-garlic-flavonoids/).
And my dried fruit include:
• Better Than Goji Berries (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/better-than-goji-berries/)
• Do Fruit & Nut Bars Cause Weight Gain? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-fruit-nut-bars-cause-weight-gain/)
• Dried Apples, Dates, Figs, or Prunes for Cholesterol? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dried-apples-dates-figs-or-prunes-for-cholesterol/)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/garlic-and-raisins-to-prevent-premature-birth/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate