How to Reduce the Risk of Sudden Death
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Diet and lifestyle improvements started even late in life can offer dramatic benefits.
Here’s the video I mentioned about the control we have over our longevity: Turning the Clock Back 14 Years (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/turning-the-clock-back-14-years/).
Why hasn’t your doctor told you about this? Physicians May Be Missing Their Most Important Tool (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/physicians-may-be-missing-their-most-important-tool).
The good news is that it’s Never Too Late to Start Eating Healthier (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/never-too-late-to-start-eating-healthier/).
For more on the field of lifestyle medicine, see:
• Lifestyle Medicine: Treating the Causes of Disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/lifestyle-medicine-treating-the-causes-of-disease/)
• The Actual Benefit of Diet vs. Drugs (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-Actual-Benefit-of-Diet-vs-Drugs)
• Why Prevention is Worth a Ton of Cure (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Why-Prevention-is-Worth-a-Ton-of-Cure)
• Everything in Moderation? Even Heart Disease? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/everything-in-moderation-even-heart-disease)
• Optimal Diet: Just Give it To Me Straight, Doc (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/optimal-diet-just-give-it-to-me-straight-doc)
Some other important videos about life extension:
• Methionine Restriction as a Life Extension Strategy (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/methionine-restriction-as-a-life-extension-strategy/)
• Increased Lifespan from Beans (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/increased-lifespan-from-beans/)
• Why Do We Age? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/why-do-we-age/)
• Caloric Restriction vs. Animal Protein Restriction (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/caloric-restriction-vs-animal-protein-restriction/)
• Longer Life Within Walking Distance (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/longer-life-within-walking-distance/)
• Does Meditation Affect Cellular Aging? (http://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/does-meditation-affect-cellular-aging/)
• Telomeres – Cap It All Off with Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/telomeres-cap-it-all-off-with-diet/)
• The Okinawa Diet: Living to 100 (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-okinawa-diet-living-to-100)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-reduce-the-risk-of-sudden-death and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate