Is Coffee Bad For You?
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at http://bit.ly/nutritionfactsupdates
Donate at http://bit.ly/nutritionfactsdonation
DESCRIPTION: The cholesterol-raising compounds of coffee are removed by a plain paper filter. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/videos/is-yerba-mate-tea-bad-for-you/ and I’ll try to answer it! And check out the update on yerba maté (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/update-on-yerba-mate/). Also, there are 1,449 other subjects (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/) covered in the rest of my videos–please feel free to explore them as well!
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: www.NutritionFacts.org/donate