Low Carb Diets and Coronary Blood Flow
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Blood flow within the hearts of those eating low carb diets was compared to those eating plant-based diets.
The reason I have so few videos about low carb diets, is that I already wrote a book about it! It’s now available free online full-text at AtkinsFacts.org (http://www.atkinsexposed.org/). Atkins’ lawyers threatened to sue, leading to a heated exchange you’re sure to enjoy that I reprint in the book. I did touch on it Atkins Diet: Trouble Keeping it Up (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/atkins-diet-trouble-keeping-it-up/), though low carb diets don’t have to necessarily be that unhealthy (see my video Plant-Based Atkins Diet, http://nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-based-atkins-diet/).
Here are some recent videos I’ve done on conquering our #1 killer:
• One in a Thousand Ending the Heart Disease Epidemic (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/one-in-a-thousand-ending-the-heart-disease-epidemic/)
• Cavities and Coronaries: Our Choice (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cavities-and-coronaries-our-choice/)
• Heart Disease Starts in Childhood (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/heart-disease-starts-in-childhood/)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/low-carb-diets-and-coronary-blood-flow/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: www.NutritionFacts.org/donate