Plant-Based Workplace Intervention
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Employee wellness programs may help boost the corporate bottom-line.
I detailed the pilot study that started it all in Slimming the Gecko (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/slimming-the-gecko-2/).
Imagine how much money companies can save! See, for example:
• Eliminating 90% of Heart Disease Risk (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eliminating-90-of-heart-disease-risk/)
• How Many Meet the Simple Seven? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-many-meet-the-simple-seven/)
• Lifestyle Medicine: Treating the Causes of Disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/lifestyle-medicine-treating-the-causes-of-disease/)
More on some of the downsides of corporate influence in videos like Collaboration with the New Vectors of Disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/collaboration-with-the-new-vectors-of-disease/) and Taxpayer Subsidies for Unhealthy Foods (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/taxpayer-subsidies-for-unhealthy-foods/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/plant-based-workplace-intervention/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate