Preventing Ulcerative Colitis with Diet
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: The toxic rotten egg gas hydrogen sulfide may explain why animal protein is associated with inflammatory bowel disease.
For the other major inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s, I’ve got Dietary Treatment of Crohn’s Disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/achieving-remission-of-crohns-disease/) and Preventing Crohn’s Disease With Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-crohns-disease-with-diet/).
There is so much new amazing science about our microbiome I’ve got another dozen or so videos queued up on the subject—stay tuned!
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-ulcerative-colitis-with-diet/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate