Survival of the Firmest: Erectile Dysfunction and Death
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Because the penile arteries are about half the size of the coronary arteries in the heart, erectile dysfunction is a powerful predictor of cardiac events such as sudden death.
Thankfully, Our Number One Killer Can Be Stopped (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/our-number-one-killer-can-be-stopped/). Check out my video on Eliminating the #1 Cause of Death (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eliminating-the-1-cause-of-death/). More background can be found in Arterial Acne (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/arterial-acne/) and Blocking the First Step of Heart Disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/blocking-the-first-step-of-heart-disease/).
This is the first of a 3-part video series on sexual health. Stay tuned for 50 Shades of Greens (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/50-shades-of-greens/) and Pistachio Nuts for Erectile Dysfunction (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/pistachio-nuts-for-erectile-dysfunction/).
Previous videos on the subject include:
• Rosy Glow (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/rosy-glow/)
• Atkins Diet: Trouble Keeping It Up (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/atkins-diet-trouble-keeping-it-up/)
• BPA Plastic and Male Sexual Dysfunction (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/bpa-plastic-and-male-sexual-dysfunction/)
• Watermelon as Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/watermelon-as-treatment-for-erectile-dysfunction/)
A similar relationship appears to exist for female sexual function as well: Cholesterol and Female Sexual Dysfunction (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cholesterol-and-female-sexual-dysfunction/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/survival-of-the-firmest-erectile-dysfunction-and-death/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: www.NutritionFacts.org/donate