Apple cider Vinegar for Acne – How To Heal Acne With Apple Cider Vinegar – Health Benefits 2016
This Video making only for Informational Purpose, try to accurate information, but No Guarantee Accuracy…..Regard.. !!!
Apple cider Vinegar for Acne
1. Apple cider vinegar is a great natural (and cheap!) toner for your skin, since it neutralizes pH and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. If the smell is too strong, dilute 50/50 with water and wipe over your face.
More Watch Videos
DIY: Apple Cider Vinegar Face toner for Acne free/glowy skin! only TWO Ingredients!
Apple Cider Vinegar | Anti-Acne & Anti-Aging Natural Toner! DIY
2. Use ACV to condition your hair. This is necessary after a baking soda wash (see this post for more on that) to neutralize the overly basic soda, but it can add extra conditioning even after using regular shampoo. It will also make your hair shiny.
3. Add a cup of ACV to the bathtub for a relaxing soak. It can calm itchy skin and relieve sunburn.
4. Apple cider vinegar can be a natural soothing aftershave. Dilute 50/50 with water, shake well, and apply to face.
5. Aid digestion, gas, and bloating by drinking 1 tbsp ACV mixed into a cup of water before meals. ACV contains pectin, which calms intestinal spasms, and it can fight bacteria that cause diarrhea.
6. Get rid of toe fungus and warts by applying undiluted apple cider vinegar. For warts, you can tape on an ACV-soaked cotton ball and leave overnight for as long as it takes.
7. Stop hiccups with a spoonful of pure ACV. The idea is it over-stimulates the nerves in the throat that are responsible for spasms.
8. Cure your sore throat by gargling with a 50/50 mix of water and ACV. It will kill off germs that can’t survive in an acidic environment.
More Videos Watch and Subscribe
Dark Chocolate Health Benefits | 5 Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate 2015
Health Benefits of Apples | Apples are best fruit for your healthy body
Please Like my Page
Please Visit G+ for more Videos