Optimal Cholesterol Level
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Why don’t authorities advocate a sufficient reduction in cholesterol down to safe levels?
It’s imperative for everyone to understand Dr. Rose’s sick population concept, which I introduced in When Low Risk Means High Risk (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/when-low-risk-means-high-risk).
What about large fluffy LDL cholesterol versus small and dense? See Does Cholesterol Size Matter? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-cholesterol-size-matter/)
More from the Framingham Heart Study in Barriers to Heart Disease Prevention (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/barriers-to-heart-disease-prevention/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/optimal-cholesterol-level/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate