Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease With Plants
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: If foods like berries and dark green leafy vegetables have been found protective against cognitive decline, why aren’t they recognized as such in many guidelines?
I’ve previously discussed how drug-centric approaches to evidence-based medicine may neglect some of the most convincing data: Evidence-Based Medicine or Evidence-Biased? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/evidence-based-medicine-or-evidence-biased/)
A sampling of some of my recent Alzheimer’s videos:
• How to Slow Brain Aging By Two Years (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-slow-brain-aging-by-two-years/)
• Preventing Alzheimer’s with Turmeric (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-alzheimers-with-turmeric)
• Treating Alzheimer’s with Turmeric (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/treating-alzheimers-with-turmeric)
• Preventing Alzheimer’s with Lifestyle Changes (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-alzheimers-with-lifestyle-changes)
• Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease with Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-alzheimers-disease-with-diet)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-alzheimers-disease-with-plants/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate