Dark Chocolate and Artery Function
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: What do studies not funded by the chocolate industry show about the effect of cocoa on arterial health?
Here’s a link to the videos I mentioned: Healthy Chocolate Milkshakes (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/healthy-chocolate-milkshakes/) and A Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/a-treatment-for-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/).
More on the corrupting effect of money in nutrition research in the next video in the queue, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Conflicts of Interest (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/academy-of-nutrition-and-dietetics-conflicts-of-interest/).
I’ve covered chocolate before, coming to basically the same conclusion:
• Cocoa Good; Chocolate Bad (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cocoa-good-chocolate-bad/)
• Update on Chocolate (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/update-on-chocolate/)
• Healthiest Chocolate Fix (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/healthiest-chocolate-fix/)
What effects do other foods have on arterial function? See:
• The Power of NO (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-power-of-no/)
• Walnuts and Artery Function (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/walnuts-and-artery-function/)
• Eggs and Arterial Function (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/)
• Low Carb Diets and Coronary Blood Flow (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/low-carb-diets-and-coronary-blood-flow/)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/dark-chocolate-and-artery-function/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate