Eliminating 90% of Heart Disease Risk
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger’s videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Preventing and treating chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and stroke with diet and lifestyle changes is not just safer but may be dramatically more effective.
Chronic disease, then—the leading cause of death and disability—may be a choice. See for example, Cavities and Coronaries: Our Choice (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/cavities-and-coronaries-our-choice/). What do you choose?
Why reduce a preventable disease just 90%? How about 99.9%? See One in a Thousand: Ending the Heart Disease Epidemic (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/one-in-a-thousand-ending-the-heart-disease-epidemic/).
More from the field of lifestyle medicine:
• Lifestyle Medicine: Treating the Causes of Disease (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/lifestyle-medicine-treating-the-causes-of-disease/)
• Convincing Doctors to Embrace Lifestyle Medicine (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/convincing-doctors-to-embrace-lifestyle-medicine/)
• Fully Consensual Heart Disease Treatment (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/fully-consensual-heart-disease-treatment/)
• What Diet Should Physician’s Recommend? (http://www.nutritionfacts.org/video/what-diet-should-physicians-recommend/)
• Barriers to Heart Disease Prevention (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/barriers-to-heart-disease-prevention)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eliminating-90-of-heart-disease-risk/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate